ISO 29990: 2010 EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
It has been better understood in recent years that the biggest factor in the success of countries or institutions is educated people. Institutions should keep their employees ready with continuous training in the market and market conditions where there are so many factors.
Education and Training Services Quality management system It is an emerging standard for the quality assessment of educational institutions. The current version of this standard published by the International Standardization Organization is ISO 29990: 2010.
It offers a unified standard for learning service providers, including institutions, professional organizations and lifelong learning centers worldwide. Certification against Standards ensures that the design, development and delivery of the learning experience you provide meets ISO requirements. The audit and certification process provides you with a transparent analysis of your current program and valuable tools for developing effective, learner-centered seminars.
The ISO 29990 standard is a standard prepared to provide assurance for organizations and individuals receiving learning services in the international market.
The purpose of the ISO 29990 standard is to provide a general model for quality professional practice and performance and to provide a common reference in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development for learning service providers (LSP) and their customers.
Benefits of ISO 29990 Learning Services Management System:
- Achieving a standard in learning services with ISO 29990,
- To be seen as a source of reputation and prestige in the sector,
- Creating a serious competitive advantage in a difficult sector,
- Reaching more customers with the perception of quality service represented by ISO 29990 certificate,
- Service delivery in line with customer expectations,
- Institutionalization by establishing a management standard,
- Increasing efficiency and profitability,
- Gaining a constantly developing and improving corporate profile,
- Continuous improvement of overall performance.