ISO 39001: 2012 ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This standard is relevant to any organization of any size or industry that wants to improve road traffic safety. ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management System provides your organization with an internationally recognized understanding of understanding and managing Road Traffic Safety risks.
If you are transporting goods or creating road traffic in your organization, if you want to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to reducing deaths and serious injuries on the road, ISO 39001 certification can help.
ISO 39001: 2012 sets management system requirements that allow any organization that interacts with the road traffic system to help reduce fatalities and serious injuries associated with road traffic crashes. By establishing a safety culture based on a certified management system in your organization, you can reduce your risks and increase your performance.
ISO 39001 focuses on the content of the organization and encourages risk-based thinking. By connecting with the organization’s leadership and integrating RTS into its business strategy, you can create a culture of security in your organization. This helps you build your reputation and builds trust with stakeholders, ultimately increasing your business volume.
BENEFITS OF ISO 39001: 2012 STANDARD
- Reduce the risk of accidents – by managing your road traffic safety management with ISO 39001, you can reduce your impact on accidents and injuries.
- Demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility – With ISO 39001, you can communicate with stakeholders to reduce accidents and reduce pain.
- Reduce costs – with a certified ISO 39001 system, you can reduce the costs of repairs, insurance and inspections.
- Reduce employee absenteeism – by reducing the risk of accidents, ISO 39001 helps you reduce incidents involving employees.
- Increasing customer confidence – ISO 39001 certification shows that your customers take their security seriously.
- Reduce the risk of investigation – helping you reduce the legal risks associated with ISO 39001 by reducing the risk of accidents.
- Improve your security culture – ISO 39001 includes your stakeholders and it is easy to communicate to help you build a Safe System approach.
- Improve your processes – With ISO 39001, you can reduce the risk of business disruption and minimize the risk of losing your customers.