ISO 22301 SOCIAL SECURITY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Business Continuity Management System is in the ISO 22301 standard “The main framework of building a corporate resistance that defines the potential threats to an organization and the effects of these threats on business operations if they occur, and that will have an intervention capacity to protect the interests, reputation, brand and value creation activities of the organization’s main stakeholders. the holistic management process that creates it ”. The main purpose of this system is to create the necessary intervention capacity of the enterprise in case of an extraordinary situation. ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System covers all technology systems including employees, business processes and information technologies (IT).
One of the processes that organizations should manage effectively is business continuity. Business continuity; It is defined as “the capacity of an organization to maintain its products and services at a pre-defined acceptable level after the interruption event”. In other words, it is all the activities that will enable all businesses, big or small, to respond to the disruptions that cause their business to disrupt. If unexpected business interruptions are not for you, the best thing to do is to apply the ISO 22301 Social Security and Business Continuity Management System Standard.
ISO 22301 Social Security and Business Continuity Management System Standard is a standard approved by approximately 160 countries and is an advanced application of the previously published BS 25999 Business Continuity Standard, which was issued as an ISO standard.
The ISO 22301 Standard specifies the requirements for organizations to develop a documented management system to create the necessary plans to ensure business continuity, to implement, monitor, review, maintain, protect and reduce risks, to save from catastrophic events.
ISO 22301 Social Security and Business Continuity Management System Standard is a standard that can be applied to the whole or a certain part of the organization in general for organizations in different sectors, in all organizations independent of the sector and the number of employees.
What are the Benefits of ISO 22301 Social Security and Business Continuity Management System?
- It contributes to identifying current and future business threats and managing them correctly.
- It minimizes the impact of events.
- It ensures that critical functions always work in times of crisis.
- Provides an advantage in today’s competitive environment by proving its ability to ensure its continuity.
- The requirements of suppliers, customers, shareholders and employees are fulfilled through risk assessment.
- It provides reduction of downtime and improvement of recovery time in the face of events.
- Recognition of the organization itself and other affiliated entities, public institutions, local authorities and a properly developed, documented and understood emergency service is provided.
- It protects the organization’s reputation, brands and reputation.
- The organization’s supply chain becomes secure.