International Organization for Standardization (ISO) worldwide by ensuring the supply of safe food organized and administered in conjunction with other management systems are standard. Due to be published in 2005 is referred to as ISO 22000:2005.
Ongoing food safety standards (BRC, IFS, SQF) mostly retailers of private label products to the suppliers mainly prerequisite to stipulate Despite the large food manufacturers ISO 22000 process approach to base due mostly have preferred.
ISO 22000’n cover the need for the Food and Beverage Industry Association of the CIAA (The Confederation of Food and Drink Industries) sponsored G4 known as Danone, Kraft, Unilever and Nestle industry giants birleşerek2008 in prerequisite programs detailing and every kind of companies applied to the PAS 220 (Publicly Available Specification) has issued a public standard specifications.
ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Standard Series
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for organizations in the food chain
ISO / TS 22003 Food Safety Management System – Food safety management systems for organizations engaged in the detection and documentation of requirements (first quarter 2006)
ISO / TS 22004-ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System ‘in relation to the implementation guide (November 2005)
ISO 22005, feed and food chain traceability-system design and general principles and guidelines for the preparation of the
ISO 22000 WHAT?
Consumers and buyers of companies, countries secure food demand is increasing day by day. With this, many food
Has led to the development of safety standards. Food safety management for the growing number of national
standards has caused confusion. Consequently there is a need and an international accordance
Aims to meet this need with ISO 22000.
ISO 22000, legal requirements, manufacturer and distributor responsibilities and responses to emergency situations that may arise in the meantime, consumer protection, traceability containing the whole exercise is an essential practice standards. ‘Preventive approach’ has been developed according to the principle. A food product for the different production / processing stages that could determine the risks to, analyzing, this hazard prevention activities necessary for the determination of those activities and effectively implemented to be used to monitor is an approach. The goal is to ensure food safety. Unlike traditional approaches based on the end product is control.
In general terms, the need for agricultural and food manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of the manufacturer, a manufacturer of packaging and production materials, transportation and cleaning service until all operators involved in the food supply chain can be applied to.
The organization meets the requirements of this standard may receive the ISO 22000 certification. Certification, about the organization’s products or services internationally recognized management system in accordance with the management and administration of the management approach as a result of demonstrated and therefore the organization’s product and service quality, ensuring continuity could be assurance determines.
ISO 22000 STANDARD MATERIALS
2 Cited standards
3 Terms and definitions
3.1 Food safety
3.2 The food chain
3.3 Food safety hazard
3.4 Food safety policy
3.5 The final product
3.6 Flow chart
3.7 Control measures
3.8 Pre-need program
3.9 Operational prerequisite programs (SDP
3.10 Critical control points (CCPs
Critical limit of 3.11
3.14 Corrective action
4 food safety management system
4.1 General requirements
4.2 Documentation requirements
5 Management responsibility
5.1 Management commitment
5.2 Food safety policy
5.3 Food safety management system planning
5.4 Responsibility and authority
5.5 Food safety team leader
5.7 Emergency preparedness and response to
5.8 Management of the review
6 Resource management
6.1 Provision of resources
6.2 Human resources
6.4 Work environment
7 Secure product planning and realization
7.2 Pre-need programs
7.3 perform a hazard analysis for the primary stage
7.4 Hazard analysis
7.5 Establishing the operational prerequisite programs
7.6 Establishment of the HACCP plan
7.7 OGP and HACCP plans and documents specified in the initial information to be updated
7.8 Verification planning
7.9 Traceability system
7:10 nonconformity control
8 of the food safety management system validation, verification and improvement
8.2 Validation of combinations of control measures
8.3 Control of monitoring and measuring
8.4 Verification of the food safety management system
WHY ISO 22000?
• At the international level recognized all over the world because of a system to ensure ease of trading
• ISO 22000; include other retail standards; Codex standards and related international legal practice known mentions,
• Determination of criteria other than the reduction in costs due to the decrease in the rate of product and the protection of the company’s vision
• the risk of system approach rather than product approach fast, efficient and dynamic control,
• Food safety is all about meeting consumer demand.
• Systematic management of Pre-requisite programs,
• All staff awareness about food safety and hygiene and increased provision of technical competence
• to minimize the risk of food poisoning
• Food safety suppliers and customers about the elements, dynamic communication with supervisors and other interested parties to ensure
• Process control facilities to provide documents to prove,
• Liabilities knows the serious and the creation of a professional organization,
• Official controls to minimize most of the problems encountered in
• Food waste (food spoilage, etc..) And most of the costs arising from these waste minimization,
• Efficient stock control and provide data
• Effective time management,
• Ensuring customer confidence and satisfaction.
• Marketing is to prevent the opponent,
• Product safety to prevent problems,
• Rather than relying on the experience gained through failure potential hazards prior notice,
• Effective control development in a systematic approach.